Monday, September 10, 2007

I love bocce


When I visited New York this past weekend, I had the opportunity to temporarily join my friends' bocce bar league team, Bocces and Hos. I fell in love with the game, and would love to introduce it to the Adcenter. Bocce may originally be an Italian lawn game, but I can say from experience that it works just as well in a dark bar with a can of Schlitz. And I think that's something we Adcenter folk can all appreciate.

Anyone know where to find bocce courts in Richmond?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brio Tuscan Grille at the Stoney Point Fashion Park mall has an outdoor Bocce ball court connected to the bar.

Steven Martinenza said...

I LOVE bocce! I just bought a set (At Wal-Mart of course). Played with Quintina on Brown's Island last weekend. I smell a bocce tournament coming on...